* MINEX Kazakhstan forum pass includes admission to the "Mining Goes Digital" conference
** Admission for exhibitors and sponsors is complimentary (as per agreed packages)
|Participation Rate **
In-person & Online
|Masterclasses + Forum
|Mining Goes Digital *
|Commercial rate||USD 650||USD 800||USD 325||USD 100|
|Academic rate||USD 325||USD 400||USD 165||USD 100|
Speaker applications for the Forum, the Mining Goes Digital conference and at the MineDigital and MineEco competitions must be submitted before 12 August 2021.
The fees can be paid by debit or credit card (via Stripe or PayPal) or Bank Transfer.
Pay before 31 June to receive 10% discount (excluding Gala Drinks)
Organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to delegates or exhibitors who have failed to pay the fee prior to the Forum.
Replacement or Cancellation of speakers confirmed before 12 August 2021:
Speaker substitution can be made at any time. Speaker cancellations submitted in writing to email@example.com 14 calendar days before the event will be subject to 15% administration fee. No refunds will be made if speaker cancellations submitted less than 14 calendar days before the event. At the discretion of the Forum organisers a credit note can be issued in case of cancellation received less than 14 calendar days before the event.
Speaker Registration Deadlines and Procedure
- Speaker applications for the Forum, the Mining Goes Digital conference and at the MineInvest, MineDigital and MineTech competitions must be submitted before 12 August 2021.
- The decision to include presentations on the agenda will be sent by email within 5 working days after receiving the application.
- Speakers who have received confirmation of the inclusion of the proposed presentation are required to pay the registration fee according to the invoice terms (speakers presenting on behalf of sponsors, exhibitors, and partners of the forum do not have to pay admission).
- Speakers are expected to provide the organisers with all changes by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of cancellation, speakers are expected to offer a substitute candidate.
- Payment for participation in the forum is not required if the speaker represents the sponsor or exhibitor (as part of agreed package).
- The opportunity to participate in the forum without paying registration fee is provided in exceptional cases by a joint decision taken by the organisational and technical committees of the forum.
- Speakers are expected to pay for their travel, accommodation expenses and cover costs of preparation of the presentation.
Requirements for the Preparation and Submission of Presentation Materials
The working languages of the forum are Russian and English. When preparing speeches and presentation slides, speakers can use either one or both languages. During the forum, only one presentation file can be presented on the screens. For the simultaneous use of two languages in the presentation, speakers can divide the slides into two parts, presenting the content of each slide in Russian and English.
Dates to remember
No later than 12 August 2021, the speaker (or his / her assistant) are required to complete the speaker form and provide the following information: speaker’s photo, biography (up to 150 words), the title of the presentation, brief summary of the presentation (up to 200 words).
No later than 1 September 2021, email to email@example.com presentation slides for publishing in the Mobile app. In the subject please indicate “Slides for MINEX Kazakhstan web app”. Slides must be sent in 4:3 standard slide size in PPT, PPTX or PDF. If the file size exceeds your allowed email parameters, speakers can send it via a service such as wetransfer.com, or by sending a link to the file to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
No later than 1 September 2021, email to email@example.com for projection on the screen. In the subject please indicate “Slides for MINEX Kazakhstan on-screen presentation”.
Slides must be sent in 4:3 standard slide size in PPT, PPTX or PDF. If the file size exceeds your allowed email parameters, speakers can send it via a service such as wetransfer.com, or by sending a link to the file to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 September 2021 or before – submit a video recording
In the case when the speaker is unable to present in-person, please record and upload presentation video in unlisted or public viewing format to YouTube or Vimeo and submit the link to email@example.com.
Video Length Limitations
The duration of the video recording of the presentation intended for broadcast during live sessions of the forum, the “Mining Goes Digital” conference or the session “Business Podium” should not exceed 15 minutes
The duration of the video recording of the presentation intended for broadcast during the MineDigital and MineInvest contests should not exceed 10 minutes
The duration of the video recording of the presentation intended for publication on the website must be agreed with the forum secretariat on a case by case basis.
Presentation equipment and services:
- Russian-English simultaneous translation will be provided
- Equipment provided: projector, screen, laptop, clicker/presenter, lectern, microphones, audio system, translation headsets.