Regional Director, Climate Change and Sustainability Services
Victor is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP®) by PMI (Project Management Institute) and also a certified GRI G4 practitioner (sustainability reporting) having successfully passed the official GRI G4 exam. Victor had also successfully passed the ISSP exam and became the ISSP Sustainability Associate.
Passed the Environmental and Social Risks Analysis (ESRA) training course provided by the UNEP Financial Initiative, GIZ and the INCAE Business School
Key professional qualifications include:
- project management, including implementation of Project Management Office, acting as a loaned project manager;
- management of large corporate restructuring projects,
- strategy development, people management and culture changes advisory, clients relationship management advisory,
- corporate public reporting advisory and assurance (annual, integrated, sustainability reports),
- economic and social impact assessment from company’s activities or large sport events, including a contribution to local economies.