Partner, Head of Climate Change and Sustainability Services practice
Victor is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP®) by PMI (Project Management Institute) and also a certified Sustainability Excellence Associate. Passed the Environmental and Social Risks Analysis (ESRA) training course provided by the UNEP Financial Initiative, GIZ and the INCAE Business School.
Practical experience with GRI Standards, CDP, TCFD disclosure, UNEP FI, ESG benchmarking and ESG ratings.
Focuses on advisory for mining, metallurgy, oil&gas, energy companies. But also projects for financial sector organizations.
Victor works in area of project management and sustainability and has over 18-years of experience in the field of business advisory services, including such areas as:
- analysis and reporting ESG factors and risks via corporate reporting advisory and assurance (annual, integrated, ESG reports);
- decarbonization and sustainability strategy development;
- sustainable finance advisory and financial risks assessment;
- project management, including implementation of Project Management Office, acting as a loaned project manager and management of large corporate restructuring projects.
New approaches of international investors to financing the subsoil use projects - introducing the principles of responsibility and sustainable development
- Main trends in the field of sustainable financing for the mining and metallurgical complex;
- ESG as a key financing driver in the global capital markets;
- What the industry should focus on in order to remain interesting for investors.