Technical Session 2
14:00 – 14:40 / 14 April 2021 Sary Arka 3 Hall
Mineral Enrichment and Processing – Latest Developments
- Technological assessment mineral and non-metallic deposits.
- Mineral processing and metallurgical testing.
- Resource potential of stale flotation tails.
- Processing of complex and poor ores.
- The practice of using screw separation technology in the enrichment of industrial raw materials.
- Gold processing flowcharts at gold deposits.
Speakers:The practice of using screw separation technology in the enrichment of technogenic raw materials
Deputy Director for technology and innovation
SPIRIT Production company
Modern high-tech technologies for the extraction, crushing and sorting of ore and non-metallic minerals.
Gold processing in Eastern Siberia
Refractory Gold Ores – An Overview of the Advantages and Disadvantages of Different Processing Methods
Technical Director, Mineral Processing
Wardell Armstrong International