Technical Session 1
14:00 – 16:00 / 14 April 2021 Sary Arka 1 Hall
Innovations in Geological Exploration
- Development of a geological cluster in the Republic of Kazakhstan – plans, priorities, experiences.
- Cases of implementation of new exploration methods in Central Asia.
- Prospects for the introduction of digital technologies in geological exploration research.
- Modern approaches to prospecting and exploration, 3D-exploration models, 3D-geophysics, combining data from geochemistry, geophysics, geology.
- Improving discovery efficiency via integrated approach practices in geological exploration.
Speakers:Current State and Future outlook of MT as a monitoring tool.
Success from Innovation: Inversion of Borehole Gravity data using GeoTk
VP Business Development
Modern Geophysics in the exploration of water resources
- Theme Pending
The results of applying EMZ-VP technology in exploration of blind porphyry copper mineralisation in Mongol-North Square (Northern Kazakhstan)
Block resistive 3D-reconstruction of the geological medium from mega-samples of airborne and ground-based TEM data