16:30 – 18:00 / 13 September 2021 Sary Arka 1 Hall
The future of junior mining in Kazakhstan
- Juniors miners -who are they? Overview of the current state of the junior segment in the geological exploration industry of Kazakhstan.
- What actions the Government is taking to develop the junior market in Kazakhstan.
- Reporting requirements on the implementation of licensing agreements.
- What investment projects does Kazakhstan offer in the junior segment?
- What risks investors should expect when entering junior projects?
- What is the difference between public and private junior companies in relation to investment risks?
- Who finances junior mining companies in Kazakhstan?
- Special conditions for listing junior mining companies on Astana International Exchange.
- Junior Mining Success stories in Kazakhstan.
- What hinders the development of junior companies and what solutions do subsoil users and investors offer?
SpeakerChaarat Investor Presentation
Chaarat Gold Holdings
Vice Minister of Industry and Infrastructure Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Ministry of Industry and Infrastructure Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Chairman of the Board
Chief Business Development Director
National Mining Company "Tau-Ken Samruk"
Principle Banker Natural Resources
European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)