Mining Goes Digital Conference
09:30 – 11:00 / 15 April 2021 Sary Arka 1 Hall
Session 1 "Mining Industry Digital Transformation - Practical Steps"
Conference lead partners: AVEVA and Sum of Technologies
- Digitalisation and increased production efficiency.
- Optimisation of mining complexes and mineral value chains.
- Development of digital twin technologies for mining enterprises.
- Digital mines: robotic technologies, IIoT and groundbreaking digital technologies.
- New telecommunication technologies (Wi-Fi 6, IoT, LTE-based PMR, outlook for corporate 5G networks) for mining companies.
- Next Generation Workforce – digital collaboration.
Channel Development Manager
Speakers:Value Chain Optimisation for MMM segment
Key Account Manager
The practice of digital transformation. Overview of MES deployments in Russian mining companies.
Sum of the Technologies
Digitalisation and improvement of production efficiency
Director, Operational Excellence Group
Digitalisation of production processes
Digital transformation strategy of Environment, Health and Safety function and safety culture as its basis
Director, EHS Services for CIS & Eastern Europe
Underground Robotics – Autonomous Surveying
Technical Director - Geology and Resources
Wardell Armstrong International