Mining Goes Digital Conference
14:00 – 16:00 / 14 September 2021 Sary Arka 3 Hall
Session 3 "Digitalisation and automation of production processes"
Conference lead partners: AVEVA and Sum of Technologies
- Practical application of digital modelling of production processes and control of construction, reconstruction, decommissioning, and post-mining remediation.
- Asset Performance Management Digital systems.
- Digital mine: industrial automation systems - improving business efficiency and information security.
- Automated information systems for assessing and preventing production risks.
- The use of artificial intelligence in asset performance management (AI).
- Digital technologies in supply chain management, procurement and supply of goods and services.
Speakers:Underground Robotics – Autonomous Surveying
Technical Director - Geology and Resources
Wardell Armstrong International
Optimising Mining industry processes through AI solutions
Center for Technological Development "Intellisense-LAB"
Automating Routine Operational Decisions With Artificial Intelligence
Support and Sales Manager
Motion Metrics International
DrillManager - automated drill management system and BlastManager - automated management system for Mobile Explosive Mixing Units
Cooperation with the International Technology Park of IT startups
International Technology Park of IT Startups «Astana Hub»
The use of unmanned technology in the mining industry
Automated driverless rail haulage