Mining Goes Digital Conference
11:30 – 13:00 / 15 April 2021 Sary Arka 1 Hall
Session 2 "Geology digitalisation"
Conference lead partners: AVEVA and Sum of Technologies
- The economic and investment potential of digital transformation in the geological industry.
- Application of artificial intelligence, machine learning and data integration in the geological exploration.
- Integrated process control systems for geological exploration of mineral resources and production.
- Updating geological information data-banks, digitizing archives.
- Application of digital technologies for technical and economic modelling of geological targets.
- Development of remote sensing and scanning methods.
- Space-enabled applications - from exploration to production.
- Drone Mapping and Analytics.
- Innovations in geomodelling.
Manager of mining projects
Speakers:Effective Big, (and small), Data Usage - Ensuring your project is both data and information rich
Managing Director, Principal Geologist
A modern workstation for a logging geologist: what should it be like?
New solutions in the K-MINE system
Increasing performance and efficiency in geological and mining industry using specialised systems
Datamine International (Kazakhstan branch office)